Acquiring the proper knowledge regarding inverter protection not just highly maximises the inverter’s service life, but also eliminates production cost and enhance production proficiency. During the product procedure, we ignore so many things written in the user manual, but it’s really essential. If you master the key knowledge of protection and apply it to the practical production, the inverter life can be maximised more than 2 years.
Sometimes we experience issues while using an inverter:
- When restarting, tripping is aroused instantly while speedup.
- Tripping is aroused as early as power is on. Usually, this phenomenon can’t reset.
- When restarting, it does not trip instantly rather than amid the acceleration.
Aforementioned issues are common with inverter usage. Definitely, some other issues also incur sometimes. However, you can easily eliminate the failure rate of your inverter. Even, the process is very easy. Read on to know the necessary considerations:
- You need to check whether there is any pipe or other types of leaks above your inverter. The place where you’ll install your inverter should be waterproof.
- Corrosive gas basically corrupts the wire, inverter components, and circuit boards. But it also accelerates the ageing of plastic parts and eliminates the insulation performance. In this particular case, the control cabinet must be ventilated.
- An inverter is made with high-power electronic components that can be simply influenced by working temperature. The basic need of product is 0 ~ 55 degrees Centigrade, but for making sure the reliability and safety at work, you must consider leaving the room. The best is controlling the temperature below 40-degree Celsius. In the control cabinet, the inverter is usually installed in the upper part of the cabinet and you must strictly collaborate with the installation needs in product specifications. Heating components or simply heating elements are definitely not permitted for being installed close to the bottom of the inverter.
- Prevent electromagnetic intrusion.
- Keep it far from the corrosive gas and liquid.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
Overheating is the most common issue these days. Keep the inverter installed place ventilated and clean always. If you consider these things and aforementioned considerations, it will simply prolong the service life of your inverter.